Showing 1 - 20 of 326  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
Spookster
Spookster
alien home invasion
Oct 21 2008, 3:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2008, 3:18 AM EDT
The interview at the bottom is very interesting and can be further explored by following the You Tube link. He doesn't appear to connect this "war" with the 2012 predictions but he does say we're on a collision course and time is running out. Nice job, Lon. I'd like to see the follow-up info when and if you get it. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
dentalkid
dentalkid
1. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 12 2009, 5:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2009, 5:57 PM EDT
I am just flabbergasted by the little guy in the doorway. He looks just like the ones I have been talking about that are really tiny, and have been seen, and killed in other countries, such as Mexico and India. His story reminds me in a lot of ways of Paul Cochrane's encounters with otherworldly creatures, still using a combination of light and using portals to come through. You can see the immediate area around the alien in the bathroom, and you can see waves of movement shimmering in the air space to the right of the door frame, just like you can see in Paul's videos.
Also, in the transport photo, I can see four creatures, and the one on the far right bottom is exactly like one I have seen in Paul's videos. It is the one who looks like he has the head of a turtle.
For some reason I could only bring up the first half of the video talking about how humans shoot UFO's down to capture their aircraft and reverse engineer them, and holding aliens as prisoners. I thought it was also interesting that this man mentioned that there have been 57 different varieties of aliens seen so far. That ties in with Paul's comments about a Federation, and confirms why there are so many different creatures in Paul's and this man's photos. Excellent evidence, I think.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
BunkieLA
BunkieLA
2. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 13 2009, 10:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 13 2009, 10:21 AM EDT
Federation: Again, check out these popular writers: Jim Marrs, David Icke, and William Bramley, just to name a few. Sylvia Browne in her book PARANORMAL describes what she believes is some kind of headquarters. Read numerous stories about abductions and how the aliens program their victims to parrot back what they want the rest of humanity to hear: Andreasson is one, for example.
<
I have stated elsewhere that as I have learned from 40 years of readings, Earth is a very popular and special place for beings from all over the galaxy. The impression is sometimes given that humans are the biggest freak show in this part of the universe. On the other hand, I think our visitors have been busy going back and forth from here to where they came from long before we can imagine.
<
As for an invasion or war, to these aliens, what happens to us and our farm animals and pets is merely collateral damage. As Charles Fort would ask us to do, "Look for a continuity, a pattern, upon which you can build a synthesis from many different disciplines and sources."
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Denmaster
Denmaster
3. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 15 2009, 6:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2009, 6:40 AM EDT
Paul is encountering these reptilian beings now. I don't know if they have been there from the beginning or if this is something new. I have advise him to be very careful. This may sound nuts, but it's an important note...these beings are constant liars and don't like humans. David, the witness in these alien home invasion episodes, has advised me of some of their traits. There is also a branch or sect within the Reptilian species known as the 'Murman'. These beings are the 'enforcers' and feared by other alien species. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Denmaster
Denmaster
4. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 16 2009, 8:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2009, 8:57 AM EDT
Look, people.....I just received a message off the boards in reference to this case. If you have an opinion on this case, then present it here. Don't be telling me that I'm perpetuating a fraud and that several of the members have a 'behind the scenes' cabal. Frankly, I've been working on this case for over a year now and have only released small amount of the information. People that quote known frauds, for example Sylvia Brown, have no basis for making claims against others. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Ricochet-Rabbit
Ricochet-Rabbit
5. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 18 2009, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2009, 7:11 AM EDT
"Look, people.....I just received a message off the boards in reference to this case. If you have an opinion on this case, then present it here. Don't be telling me that I'm perpetuating a fraud and that several of the members have a 'behind the scenes' cabal. Frankly, I've been working on this case for over a year now and have only released small amount of the information. People that quote known frauds, for example Sylvia Brown, have no basis for making claims against others."
Lon, it would appear that I've raised your blood pressure again. The video posted in Aug./08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTH_9qt7yY. I viewed this video a couple of times back then and dismissed it out of hand as not being very credible.

When it appeared on the wiki, I watched it again, then, rather than possibly offending someone by openly voicing my obviously negative concerns about it's legitimacy or value as possible proof of an actual home invasion by aliens, I opted to ask for a couple of other opinions. Well, since the general consensus was also negative, I just figured that I'd let "sleeping dogs lay", so to speak......., at least until some better quality video was submitted. Keep in mind that it's the original video that I'm questioning, not the more recent submissions.

The gentleman's story sounds credible enough, the stills look credible, the big question is why such a poor quality piece of video should be submitted. It alone casts doubt on not just this persons experiences but, in the eyes of the "closed-minded skeptic", the whole alien/ufo/abduction scene.

I apologize if I've caused problems between some of my friends and yourself but, I feel that as friends as well as members of P&M, we have to be allowed some latitude to discuss certain aspects of postings amongst ourselves, before putting it out for public consumption. I hope this helps.

-Roger
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Denmaster
Denmaster
6. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 18 2009, 9:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2009, 9:10 AM EDT
The person who sent the message has yet to respond and, frankly, I could care less if they do. I don't mind if people express their opinion in a legitimate fashion....but, sending me a message and stating they and others feel that I'm helping to perpetuate a hoax is something different. It may be time for me to separate myself from the wiki and allow it to be an independent entity completely run by the readers. Regardless of what I decide, I'm not going to address this situation any further. Do you find this valuable?    

ohiopatty
7. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 2:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 2:50 PM EDT
Denmaster, I just watched the 55 second version on utube and the only noticeable thing to me was movement above the creature in what appears to be a vertical stripe on the wall in the room the et is coming from. Each time the creature moves this stripe seems to move. This is just an observation as I have just viewed the video. This movement of the stripe could be because of light movement from that other room. I've had my own experiences with et's so there's no way I'd ever downplay the misery anyone else has had due to the same thing. I feel for them if this is genuine. It's a very good start to capture video. Now, what needs to be done is a more indepth investigation into this at the incident site. I'd like to offer the name of a top rate ufo and et investigator who's got an international group for this. I just don't know if that's allowed on this site. If you'd rather know the name of the person and his group through email please let me know and I'd be more than happy to help you. He and his group have been of enormous help to me over the past ten years. Encounters with et's, whether benign or not are always emotional. I'd suggest they get help from investigators who have been in the business of doing this for many years. The one I know about has a group that anyone can join to share their experiences. You can give the rooms owner your information in confidence if that's what you want. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
davidmeckhart@hotmai
davidmeckhart@hotmai
8. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 3:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 3:46 PM EDT
I know every one has QUESTIONS but the truth can be to much for people to handle.... Its not easy.. I spent 7 years TRYING to get ancers for me and my family ..NOT for any one ..Just my family and me .
I share the experiences with YOU.. I will take this information to the grave with me .. I hope every one feels lucky Lon has given the information to all...DON'T MAKE LON A VICTIM....

EVERY ONE THAUGHT CRISTER CLUMBUS WAS CRAZY TOO. IT'S HARD TO BE THE FIRST.....
Thanks for your time David Eckhart
Do you find this valuable?    
davidmeckhart@hotmai
davidmeckhart@hotmai
9. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 6:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 6:02 PM EDT
"I know every one has QUESTIONS but the truth can be to much for people to handle.... Its not easy.. I spent 7 years TRYING to get ancers for me and my family ..NOT for any one ..Just my family and me .
I share the experiences with YOU.. I will take this information to the grave with me .. I hope every one feels lucky Lon has given the information to all...DON'T MAKE LON A VICTIM....

EVERY ONE THAUGHT CRISTER CLUMBUS WAS CRAZY TOO. IT'S HARD TO BE THE FIRST.....
Thanks for your time David Eckhart"
QUOTES OF QUOTES
A YOU TUBE VIDEO INVESTIGATIN OF ALIEN HOME INVASION VIDEO.
E-MAILD TO DAVID ECKHART
FROM ZODIAC TEACHER

Ya know.... I probably shouldn't have been so course about it.... in the last several day's I have done some video and photo analysis in which every single one of them turned out to be a complete wast of time. The thing that caught my eye in this video was what seemed to be a mirrored "silhouette!" just above what was said to be the object of interest.
in one video we analyzed, which turned out to be manipulated video,I had see the same thing. Then I saw this video and thought " OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN ! " In that video it turned out that the video chop program the person used , split part of the first or the added video object, and, replayed it up side down just above the target object in the started video.
similar to having one video playing just above the other video except upside down, and reversed like a mirror. Almost as if it was in a room. It did not show up until the person made the first copy of the completed video for upload. so he never noticed it .
I have had several other people look at this video ( ALIEN HOME INVASION ) as well. One person whois VERY ,VERY good at spotting fake videos has told me that sometimes the type of camera you use to make this video will mirror images just above a moving object. It is simply a characteristic of that kind of camera when operated in vary low lighting , so I could be wrong. THE JURY STILL OUT .
Zodiac Teacher
davidmeckhart@hotmai
davidmeckhart@hotmai
10. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 6:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 6:24 PM EDT
"Lon, it would appear that I've raised your blood pressure again. The video posted in Aug./08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTH_9qt7yY. I viewed this video a couple of times back then and dismissed it out of hand as not being very credible.

When it appeared on the wiki, I watched it again, then, rather than possibly offending someone by openly voicing my obviously negative concerns about it's legitimacy or value as possible proof of an actual home invasion by aliens, I opted to ask for a couple of other opinions. Well, since the general consensus was also negative, I just figured that I'd let "sleeping dogs lay", so to speak......., at least until some better quality video was submitted. Keep in mind that it's the original video that I'm questioning, not the more recent submissions.

The gentleman's story sounds credible enough, the stills look credible, the big question is why such a poor quality piece of video should be submitted. It alone casts doubt on not just this persons experiences but, in the eyes of the "closed-minded skeptic", the whole alien/ufo/abduction scene.

I apologize if I've caused problems between some of my friends and yourself but, I feel that as friends as well as members of P&M, we have to be allowed some latitude to discuss certain aspects of postings amongst ourselves, before putting it out for public consumption. I hope this helps.

-Roger"
WHAT KIND OF VIDEO WOULD CONVENIENCE YOU ? ? THINK ABOUT IT ??? IF A ALIEN KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR , YOU WOULD THINK ITS A JOKE OR HOLLOWEEN .. ITS HARD TO GET THEM ON VIDEO PLUS THEY DON'T LOOK REAL, BUT HERE THEY ARE.... ITS JUST CRAZY ..
THANKS FOR YOUR INTERESTS .DAVID
Denmaster
Denmaster
11. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 6:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 6:40 PM EDT
I appreciate that David has stepped forward to help me present his case. I received a video today that, frankly, is astounding. Not so much for the visuals...but for the sound as well. This may very well be the first time a non-experiencer can hear these beings and getting a tiny taste of a close encounter of the 4th kind. Please be patient. In the meantime, I'm sure David would be happy to help you understand what he has been going through for the past 7 years. Do you find this valuable?    
Ricochet-Rabbit
Ricochet-Rabbit
12. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 19 2009, 8:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2009, 8:44 PM EDT
David, hello. It's good to be able to put a face to story. Thanks for posting the report from "Zodiac Teacher", it really helped explain some of the questions I had regarding the Alien Home Invasion video on YouTube. You'll have to excuse my initial scepticism of this video........., hell, I was sceptical of the frightening things that I've personally seen and experienced for well over 50 yrs.

I've never "consciously" experienced an abduction. I can only imagine what a horror that would be. Anyway David, I'm watching this thread with great interest and I look forward to learning all can about your and your family's ordeal. In the meantime......, stay safe.

-Roger
stanley03061973
stanley03061973
13. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 3:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 3:16 AM EDT
I just put a photo up of the alien looking thru a scope if u look closely or a camera in the photo section i am going to c what else i will find from the clip of the alien in the room Do you find this valuable?    
BunkieLA
BunkieLA
14. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 5:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 5:24 AM EDT
Just as mediums do consciously, anyone can equally, inadvertently invite entities into their lives and homes, just as Paul and his "mates" did, somehow, 14 years ago. Just as "ghost hunters" and "ghost whisperers" do, anyone with sufficient training, experience, and authority, in like manner anyone should be able to tell entities to "get out".
<
I remain a "doubting Thomas" in all aspects of the paranormal. My one response is simply this: I have been through what equates to what many have been through (see my pages here at P&M). To each and every person who as been attacked as I have, all I can say is you have my deepest sympathy. Whatever you and I have gone through, we can learn to combat it, but the battle will be long and it is far from over yet.
badgirliam
badgirliam
15. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 10:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 10:08 AM EDT
I am the only person in my large group of friends and family that ever reads anything of the paranormal/extraterrestrial nature. I am both a skeptic and a believer. In this I mean that I am very science based in my beliefs and dissection of evidence.

Each person has been molded by their individual experiences in the life they have lived. This is, as you all know, why we are all individuals to one another. With that being said. There is a large difference in what each person is going to perceive from on piece of evidence. eg: I see a blue dog, you see a purple cat.

It makes no difference what others see, unless you are trying to prove something to those individuals. Not all will believe in any one thing. It makes no matter to me if anyone understands what I see when I look at something. Because when I look at something I am looking through years of study, scientific education and life experience. I WILL understand what I am seeing, this is my curious nature. I can only hope that others will work to see what they can handle, push themselves to understand more than before.

What a person's eyes see is relative to what their mind can handle.

Lon, hang strong on your beliefs. Don't let criticism question your importance on this wiki-you have many that respect and appreciate your views and input. You would undoubtedly be sorely missed.
davidmeckhart@hotmai
davidmeckhart@hotmai
16. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 11:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:02 AM EDT
"Just as mediums do consciously, anyone can equally, inadvertently invite entities into their lives and homes, just as Paul and his "mates" did, somehow, 14 years ago. Just as "ghost hunters" and "ghost whisperers" do, anyone with sufficient training, experience, and authority, in like manner anyone should be able to tell entities to "get out".
<
I remain a "doubting Thomas" in all aspects of the paranormal. My one response is simply this: I have been through what equates to what many have been through (see my pages here at P&M). To each and every person who as been attacked as I have, all I can say is you have my deepest sympathy. Whatever you and I have gone through, we can learn to combat it, but the battle will be long and it is far from over yet."
Sorry.. I feel your infromation is wrong about telling the entities to leave . people had told me the same thing,They do what they want too. I never wanted them to leave. The experiences push me to do better and to get more infromation, I don't feel I was a victim...
davidmeckhart@hotmai
davidmeckhart@hotmai
17. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 11:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:14 AM EDT
"I just put a photo up of the alien looking thru a scope if u look closely or a camera in the photo section i am going to c what else i will find from the clip of the alien in the room "
TRY , and put some candles in the room, If some one is there, it will show you the move ment.
gabbas
gabbas
18. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 11:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 11:50 AM EDT
These entities are pursuing their own agenda, with no regard for our approval or informed participation. Our world is being infiltrated, and the growing numbers of people who have been influenced and taken by these aliens/interveners are being being persuaded that this infiltration is for our own good. I find this totally unacceptable for other races to come here uninvited and attempt to interfere in and manipulate our affairs, even under the guise of helping us. Let's face it.... unfortunately we are a young and divided race,so no true friend of ours could possibly attempt this, as they would have to direct, control and manipulate our hearts and minds!
PS Lon is doing a great job and I applaud him!
badgirliam
badgirliam
19. RE: alien home invasion
Oct 20 2009, 12:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2009, 12:15 PM EDT
I'll re-convey here my thoughts from the UFOs thread:

"...they can abduct, mind control, sneak around on the ground & in the air and block memories. If you were a polite interloper would you do any of the aforementioned?

These kind of interlopers have no fear of us and our (supposed) "bad manners". I believe that we are justified to feel threatened by UFOs skulking around our skies with no proper introduction. If they have violated numerous thousands of our fellow citizens for scientific purposes or just because they can, they deserve a missile up the butt, in my opinion."

I agree with davidmeckhart. We need to know more and figure out why they are sneaking around us.
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)